Q-See QVP85DELA AI Face Det/Cap/Count/Perim Dome : 1/2.8″ 8MP CMOS sensor : 3840×2160 : 20fps : 2.8-12mm MotorLens 96°-32° : 120dBWDR/BLC/HLC/DeFog/3DDNR : Smart H.265/265+ : 1Ch built-in Mic & Audio in : 128GB Micro-SD : 30-50M IR : IP67 : Smart Analytics
Q-See 8MP 4K Ultra High Resolution cameras afford the highest possible clarity, offer the most detail and motorized zoom for viewing angle control. the Q-See QVP85DELA takes these features and adds a Deep Learning Artificial Intelligence engine for the most advanced, feature rich video analytics possible. This AI dome camera has the following primary features:
- 8MP 3840×2160 @ 20fps Triple Stream with Smart H.265 coding
- Motorised Zoom Lens 1x to 4.3x optical magnification with 16x digital zoom
- Up to 50m IR night vision
- Image++ features: 3D DNR, true WDR, HLC, BLC and ROI coding
- AI and IVA features:
- Object abandoned/missing detection
- region entrance/exiting/intrusion detection with human/vehicle classification
- line cross detection with human/ vehicle classification
- video tampering detection
- scene change detection
- face detection, face capture ~ forward captured image to a Q-See AI-NVR for full Facial Recognition alarms and alerts database matching
- crowd density detection and heat mapping
- human/vehicle counting
- human tracking
The Q-See QVP85DELA is a Face and Vehicle Detection, Capture and Recognition camera with Artificial Intelligence shared between the camera and a Q-See AI-NVR for the recognition database storage functions with advanced Intelligent Video Analytics for perimeter area control. Deep Learning algorithms for human and vehicle tracking distinguish between animals, moving plants and other false positive alarm triggers to allow for confident alarms and other triggers on a property border. These features can be used to count people and vehicles for crowd density tracking and other advanced functions such as heat mapping and management reporting. Match with a Q-See AI-NVR for AI data storage and other AI cameras such as ANPR cameras for license plate capture for a complete perimeter area security solution.
Face Recognition Modes
The Q-See QVP85DELA supports Face Detection, Capture and Recognition with a Q-See AI-NVR.
- Face Detection – this is the ability by the camera to detect if a human face has entered a scene. This can be used to trigger alerts and alarm states. Typically on detection of a face the video is recorded permanently on the onboard SD memory module in the camera and an AI Network Video Recorder. Motion detection by non face movement (animals, plants etc) is therefore not recorded. A much more accurate alert system can be built into the security infrastructure in this way
- Face Capture – this is the ability of the camera to record snapshot images of every face that passes through a video scene. These can be reviewed at a later date by an operator to identify time stamps where incidents of interest may have occurred so that video can be replayed. This saves time manually reviewing video footage looking for people with Q-See “Smart Search” on all Q-See AI-NVRs
- Face Recognition – this is the ability of the system when operating with a Q-See AI-NVR to store a database of face images and match the faces to various lists. Different lists can have different actions associated. This capability is usually built into a advanced AI NVRs from Q-See.
Intelligent Video Analytics