Q-See QVP21DE Face-AI Dome : 1/2.8″ 2MP CMOS sensor : 1980×1080 : 2.8mm lens : 120dB WDR : BLC : HLC : 3D DNR : Defog : Starlight : Smart H.265/265+ : 1Ch built-in Mic & Audio in : 128GB Micro-SD : IP67/IK10 : Smart Analytics : Face Detect/Capture/Count
Artificial Intelligence – For Faces, People and Vehicles
The Q-See QVP21DE is the newest workhorse Face-AI camera from Q-See. It has AI on board for the detection, capture, counting and upload to a NVR of face images. When connected to a Q-See AI-NVR or AI-Server these captured face images can be pattern matched for full Face Recognition capability. The face detection, capture and counting functions sit at the edge of your surveillance network in the QVP21DE and the complex (and more expensive) Face Recognition algorithms reside in a centralized NVR. In this way the AI technology is shared between the amera and the recorder for a full featured solution at a great price.
Match with a Q-See AI-NVR for full facial recognition functions. For a stand alone face recognition camera select the Q-See QTN8225DA3-FR
The Q-See QVP21DE supports in camera Artificial Intelligence for Face and Vehicle Detection, Capture and Counting. When matched with an AI-NVR the captured face images can be pattern matched for full Face Recognition multi-list solution.
- Face and Vehicle Detection – this is the ability by the camera to detect if a human face or a vehicle has entered a scene. This can then be used to trigger alerts and alarm states. Typically on detection of a face or vehicle the video is recorded on a Network Video Recorder or locally on a SD memory chip and motion detection by non face movement (animals, plants etc) is not recorded. This is a much more accurate alert system.
- When combined with the Intelligent Video Analytics function for line and area crossing the QVP21DE can determine if it is a person, vehicle or other that crosses the threshold and alarm as appropriate.
- Dramatically reduce false positives.
- Face Capture – this is the ability of the camera to record snapshot images of every face that passes through a video scene. These can be reviewed at a later date by an operator to identify time stamps where incidents of interest have occurred so that video can be replayed. This dramatically saves time manually reviewing video footage looking for people.
- Face/People Count – this is the ability of the camera to count people.
- This feature can be used to alert on crowd density levels,
- and to provide for “Heat Maps” and marketing statistics
Key Camera Features
- Artificial Intelligence Face and Vehicle Detection/Capture engine
- Object abandoned/missing detection
- region entrance/exiting/intrusion detection(human/vehicle classification)
- line crossing detection(human/vehicle classification)
- video tampering detection
- scene change detection
- face detection
- face capture
- crowd density detection
- heat map
- human/vehicle counting
- human tracking
- 2MP 1920×1080 real time triple stream
- Fixed 2.8mm lens 108° field of view
- IP67 ingress protection and IK10 vandal proof design
- 3D DNR, True WDR, HLC, BLC and ROI
- 1CH Audio Input with 1CH built in Microphone
- Micro SD slot – Up to 128GB
- PoE and DC12V
- Mobile App direct to camera with Face support
- Intelligent Video Analytics
Facial Recognition Ready with A.I.
The QVP21DE supports on-board face and vehicle detection, capture and counting. Match with an AI ready NVR for full face recognition functions.
Advanced Image Features
Smart apps and software
Match with the next generation Network Video Recorders with built in PoE ports for advanced video smart analysis, remote alerts, storage and plug and play setup.
|Image Sensor||1 / 2.8 “CMOS|
|Image Size||1920 × 1080|
|Electronic Shutter||1 / 25 s ~ 1 / 100000 s|
|Iris Type||Fixed Iris|
|Min. Illumination||0.005 lux@F1.6,AGC ON; 0 lux with IR|
|0.0028 lux@F1.2,AGC ON; 0 lux with IR|
|Lens||2.8 mm @F1.6, horizontal field of view: 108°|
|Wide Dynamic Range||120dB|
|Digital NR||3D DNR|
|Angle Adjustment||Pan : 0°~355°, Tilt : 0°~67°, Rotation : 0°~355°|
|Video Compression||Smart H.265 / H.265+ / H.265 / Smart H.264 / H.264+ / H.264 / MJPEG|
|H.264 Compression Standard||Baseline Profile/Main Profile/High Profile|
|Resolution||1080P ( 1920 × 1080 ), 720P ( 1280 × 720 ), D1, CIF, 480 × 240|
|Main Stream||60Hz : 1080P / 720P( 1 ~ 30fps ); 50Hz : 1080P / 720P( 1 ~ 25fps )|
|Sub Stream||60Hz : 720P/D1/CIF (1~30fps); 50HZ: 720P/D1/CIF (1~25fps)|
|Third Stream||60Hz : D1/CIF/480×240 (1~30fps); 50HZ: D1/CIF/480×240 (1~25fps)|
|Bit Rate||64 Kbps ~ 6 Mbps|
|Bit Rate Type||VBR / CBR|
|Audio Compression||G711A / U|
|Image Settings||ROI, Saturation, Brightness, Chroma, Contrast,Wide Dynamic, Sharpen, NR,etc. adjustable through client software or web browser|
|ROI||Each ROI to be configured separately|
|Audio||1CH audio input; Built-in MIC × 1|
|Storage||Built-in micro SD card slot; up to 128GB|
|Alarm||1CH alarm input; 1CH alarm output|
|Remote Monitoring||Web browsing, CMS remote control|
|Online Connection||Support simultaneous monitoring for up to 10 users|
|Support multi-stream real time transmission|
|Network Protocol||UDP, IPv4, IPv6, DHCP, NTP, RTSP, PPPoE, DDNS, SMTP, FTP, SNMP, HTTP, 802.1x, UPnP, HTTPs, QoS|
|Storage||Network remote storage; micro SD card storage|
|Smart Alarm||Motion detection, sensor alarm SD card error, SD card full, IP address conflict, cable disconnection|
|Intelligent Analytics||Object abandoned/missing detection, region entrance/exiting/intrusion detection(human/vehicle classification),|
|line crossing detection(human/vehicle classification), video tampering detection, scene change detection,face detection,|
|face capture, crowd density detection, heat map,human/vehicle counting, human tracking|
|General Function||Watermark, IP address filtering, video mask, heartbeat, password protection, non-photosensitive switch, image distortion correction|
|IR Distance||20 ~ 30 m|
|Power Consumption||< 7.5W|
|Operating Environment||– 30 °C ~ 60 °C (-22°F~140°F); Humidity: less than 95 % (non-condensing)|
|Dimensions ( mm )||Φ 119 × 87.8|
|Weight ( net )||Approx. 0.65KG|
|Installation||Ceiling mounting (wall mounting available with the junction box and bracket)|