Q-See QVN3116P-2 NVR : 16 Channel : 8MP 3840×2160 : 112Mbps : 10/100/1000 : 16CH Playback : 16x PoE : 2x SATA : H.265 : 1x HDMI-4K-Out : VGA-Out : 2x USB2.0 : 1RU : 380x268x45 mm
This is the new generation workhorse Network Video Recorder feature packed with the latest technology for Video Surveillance perfectly suited for Australian small business use.
With support for up to 16x 8 Megapixel cameras directly connected to the 16 built in Power Over Ethernet ports the Q-See QVN3116P-2 is the ideal NVR for deployment into smaller commercial and industrial locations. As part of the Q-See range this recorder can be controlled by a central Camera Management Server (CMS) for robust, reliable remote video monitoring and supports the full Q-See QT View software ecosystem.
- 16 Channel 8MP Resolution at 3840×2160 per camera
- 16x RJ45 PoE ports for direct camera connection via Cat5e or Cat6 Ethernet cabling
- Support for both H.264 and the latest H.265 compression CODECs for high quality video at maximum compression
- ONVIF 2.3 conformance
- 4K output for true ultra high def viewing. HDMI x1 (4Kx2K 1920×1080 & 1280×1024) VGA x1 (1920×1080 & 1280×1024)
- 16 channel simultaneous playback
- 112Mbps total network access bandwidth processing capacity. 112Mbps incoming and 112Mbps simultaneous outgoing
- Support for Intelligent Video Analytics and Face Detection cameras with object abandoned/missing, region intrusion, tripwire, video tamper and Face Detect alerts
- 8MP / 5MP / 4MP / 3MP / 1080P / 960P / 720P @ 25 and 30fps
- Dual stream recording with manual, timer, motion and sensor based triggering
- Support for IPC Alarm input and Output
- 1x 10/100/1000 RJ45 Ethernet LAN port
- 16x 10/100 RJ45 Power Over Ethernet ports with IEEEE802.3af support
- TTCP/IP / PPPoE / DHCP / DNS / DDNS / UPnP / NTP / SMTP / HTTP / HTTPs & 802.1x support
- Up to 2x SATA 3.5″ drives
- 2x USB 2.0 ports
- Remote control
- ≤15W power consumption + hard drive power
- 380 x 268 x 45 mm (W x D x H)
The QVN3116P-2 supports up to 2 SATA storage drives up to 10TB capacity. This which when combined with the newest H.265 compression codec ensures this unit is more than able to record and store the highest quality video feeds from 2 to 8MP cameras. Backup can be added to the standard USB 2.0 port or video feeds can be reflected back out to another NVR or Q-See QT View server.
The H.265 new generation video codec requires half the storage of the older H.264 compression.
HDMI-4K 8MP Ultra High Definition Input and Output
The QVN3116P-2 NVR supports up to 112Mbps of video stream aggregate bandwidth for camera streams in full 25fps 8MP 3840×2160 resolution. This input can be fully displayed on any UHD 4K display, TV or monitor.
Output is via 1 HDMI-4Kx2K port or a standard VGA port. These can be used in a variety of ways to distribute the displays in various modes across multiple display devices. HDMI extenders and splitters can be used.
Q-See’s QT View for IPHONE, IPAD and ANDROID SMARTPHONES puts the power of peace-of-mind literally at your fingertips. Designed to work with our QT-series security DVR and NVRs, QT-View allows you to check in on your property, business or loved ones anywhere, at any time. Receive instant e-mail alerts and see what’s going on with the swipe of a finger.
View live feeds from up to four cameras simultaneously. QT View takes full advantage of touch-screen technology to allow you to add or change video feeds, play back video or even control a pan-tilt-zoom camera . You can even take still images and save them on your phone or send them as e-mail attachments.
16 Direct Connect PoE Ports
QVP3116P-2 NVRs include built in support for direct plug and play connection to Q-See IP Cameras of all types. Just plug in each camera with a single Ethernet cable, turn on the power, connect a display monitor or your mobile and view.
* Rear of NVR may differ
Smart Video Analytics
The QVP3116P-2 NVRs all support the new range of Video Analytic Cameras from Q-See such as the QTN8086B.