Q-See QTH167 5MP HYBRID DVR : 16 Channel : Super HD 5MP 2592×1944 : IP/AHD/TVI/CVI/CVBS : H.264 : 16xBNC Female : HDMI-4K-out : VGA-out : CVBS-Spot-out : 4x Audio-in : 1x Audio-out : PiR compatible : RS485 PTZ : Desktop design
Many homes and businesses have an investment in older coaxial style cabling or otherwise wish to support a mixture of analog, analog HD and TVI cameras. For these locations Q-See have the Q-See QTH94/8 recorders for 2MP HD and now the QTH167 DVR for Super-HD. The QTH167 supports 16 cameras all up to up to 5MP resolution with AHD/TVI/CVI/CVBS or 12 of BNC type with 4 IP cameras for maximum flexibility. Each camera can be of Super-HD resolution with 2592×1944 pixels.
Q-See QTH167 Super-HD DVR
- Cortex A9 main processor with embedded Linux
- DVR HD Hybrid Technology. IPC / AHD / TVI / CVI / CVBS (analog) BNC cameras supported in mixed mode
- Compatible with Q-See QTH BNC HD cameras
- 16 Channel 5MP resolution max per camera
- 4 Channel IPC maximum with 24Mbps bandwidth limit
- 5MP (2592×1944), 1080P (1920×1080), 720p (1280×720), WD1 960h (960×480) and D1 (704×480) recording modes
- 16x BNC coax video in ports for direct camera video signal connection via RG6 or RG59 standard cable
- RS485×1 to connect to PTZ or keyboard
- Support for H.264 High Profile compression CODECs for high quality video storage
- 20 fps live view in 5MP Super-HD & 30fps for NTSC HD and 25fps for PAL HD
- 10fps recording of 5MP Super-HD & 30fps for NTSC HD and 25fps for PAL HD
- Triple output via HDMI-4K UHD, VGA and CVBS (spot out)
- 4x alarm zones in and 1x alarm out (dry contact type)
- 4x RCA audio (microphone) inputs and 1x RCA audio output
- 2x USB 2.0 ports
- 8 channel simultaneous playback
- Playback speed:
- 5MP @ 10 FPS per channel
- 1080p @ 15 FPS per channel
- 720p @ 30 FPS per channel
- 960h @ 30 FPS per channel
- Manual, timer, motion and sensor based recording modes
- 1x 10/100 RJ45 Ethernet LAN port
- TCP/IP, PPPoE, DHCP, DNS, DDNS, uPnP, NTP and SMTP support
- 2x SATA 3.5″ drives up to 8TB capacity with 1TB unit installed
- 1x USB 3.0 port & 1x USB 2.0 port
- Remote control
- ≤15W power consumption + hard drive power
- 380 x 268 x 52 mm (W x D x H)
- USB Mouse
- Remote Control
- HDMI cable
- Quick start guide
The QTH167 supports two SATA 3.5″ storage drives up to 8TB capacity which when combined with H.264 compression ensures this unit is more than able to record and store the highest quality video feeds with great storage economics.
Output is very flexible with triple outputs possible via 1 HDMI-4Kx2K port @ 3840×2160, standard VGA port and an analogue CVBS “Spot” out for display on monitors over a long distance cable. The outputs can be used in a variety of ways to distribute the displays in various modes across multiple display devices. HDMI extenders and splitters can be used. The HDMI and VGA port allows for HD display to a TV, computer monitor or similar display. Additionally for remote secondary spot displays (for example in retail environments) a long reach CVBS analog over BNC coax output is also available.
To support your security needs the QTH Hybrid DVRs support a great range of motion detection and alert features. Connect Passive Infrared Cameras, Analog High Def cameras, TVI cameras, CVI cameras and plain old CVBS analog cameras and have the advanced software in the QTH167 alert you by email to all those events that matter to you or switch an external alarm.
Q-See’s QT View for IPHONE, IPAD and ANDROID SMARTPHONES puts the power of peace-of-mind literally at your fingertips. Designed to work with our QT-series security DVR and NVRs, QT-View allows you to check in on your property, business or loved ones anywhere, at any time. Receive instant e-mail alerts and see what’s going on with the swipe of a finger.
View live feeds from up to four cameras simultaneously. QT View takes full advantage of touch-screen technology to allow you to add or change video feeds, play back video or even control a pan-tilt-zoom camera . You can even take still images and save them on your phone or send them as e-mail attachments.