Q-See QT90128 NVR / VSS : 128 Channel : 4K UHD 8MP 3840×2160 : 384Mbps : 2x 10/100/1000 : 16x Hotswap SATA : RAID 0/1/5/6/10 : H.265 : 1x HDMI-4K-Out, 1x HDMI-Out : VGA-Out : Alarm 8x In : Alarm 4x out : 1x RCA Mic-in : 1x RCA Audio-out : 1x eSATA : 4RU : Smart Search : Smart Video Analytics
The QT90128 is the newest generation entry capacity Video Surveillance Server (VSS) from Q-See with support for 128 8MP cameras and 16x hot swapable hard drive units. It is feature packed with the latest technology for Video Surveillance perfectly suited for Australian Enterprise and Government use.
With support for up to 128 8 Megapixel cameras the Q-See QT90128 is the ideal VSS for deployment into commercial and industrial locations with large camera requirements. As part of the Q-See Enterprise/Government range this recorder can be controlled by a central QT-View Video Management Server distributed storage and robust, reliable remote video management and monitoring.
- 128 Channel 8MP Resolution at 3840×2160 per camera
- Main Processing Chip = ARM Cortex A17
- Support for both H.264 and the latest H.265 compression CODECs for high quality video at maximum compression
- ONVIF 2.3 conformance
- 4K output for true ultra high def viewing. HDMI x2 (1x of 4Kx2K, 2x of 1920×1080 & 1280×1024) VGA x1 (1920×1080 & 1280×1024)
- 16 channel simultaneous playback
- 384Mbps total network access bandwidth processing capacity
- 8MP / 5MP / 4MP / 3MP / 1080P / 960P / 720P @ 25 and 30fps
- Dual stream recording with manual, timer, motion and sensor based triggering
- 8 channel local alarm input and 4 channel output
- Object Detection, Scene Exception, Tripwire and Intrusion Detection Video Analytics. Intelligence Alarm handling, snapshot, buzz and email.
- Q-See intelligent Video Analytics cameras required
- Smart event search with event based colour highlights
- 2x 10/100/1000 RJ45 Ethernet LAN port in dual or redundant mode
- 1x RCA Mic-in and 1x RCA Audio-Out ports
- TCP/IP, PPPoE, DHCP, DNS, DDNS, uPnP, NTP and SMTP support
- Up to 16x Hot swapable SATA 3.5″ drives
- RAID0, RAID1, RAID5, RAID6, RAID10
- eSATA backup expansion port
- 2x USB 2.0 and 1x USB 3.0 port
- Remote control
- ≤15W power consumption + hard drive power
A sample Enterprise / Government CCTV solution
The QT90128 is designed for central recording of many video camera streams. These cameras are typically distributed over large areas and may form part of a wide area network. As such typically camera power and Ethernet switching is provided by dedicated and distributed PoE access switches and/or PoE range extenders and splitters. Ethernet and IP design is an important consideration and a free consultation is recommended for the design, installation and configuration of your access switching network. Q-See access switches in 8, 16 and 24 ports are available. These can be deployed in small cabinets used to aggregate cameras and back haul to the QT8732/64 and QT90128.
The QT90128 supports up to 16 SATA hot swapable storage drives with RAID0, RAID1, RAID5, RAID6 and RAID10. Each surveillance grade drive can be up to 10TB capacity for 160TB total drive capacity which when combined with the newest H.265 compression codec ensures this unit is more than able to record and store the highest quality video feeds from 2 to 8MP cameras. Backup can be added via optional eSATA drives and eSATA drive arrays in addition to the standard USB 3.0 port.
HDMI-4K 8MP Ultra High Definition Input and Output
The QT90128 VSS supports up to 384Mbps of video stream aggregate bandwidth. This allows for camera streams in full 25fps 8MP 3840×2160 resolution. This input can be fully displayed on any UHD 4K display, TV or monitor.
Output is via 1 HDMI-4Kx2K port, 1 HDMI-1K port and a standard VGA port. These can be used in a variety of ways to distribute the displays in various modes across multiple display devices. HDMI extenders and splitters can be used.
Q-See’s QT View for IPHONE, IPAD and ANDROID SMARTPHONES puts the power of peace-of-mind literally at your fingertips. Designed to work with our QT-series security DVR and NVRs, QT-View allows you to check in on your property, business or loved ones anywhere, at any time. Receive instant e-mail alerts and see what’s going on with the swipe of a finger.
View live feeds from up to four cameras simultaneously. QT View takes full advantage of touch-screen technology to allow you to add or change video feeds, play back video or even control a pan-tilt-zoom camera . You can even take still images and save them on your phone or send them as e-mail attachments.
Smart Video Analytics Ready NVR
The QT878/816/8732/8764/90128 all support the new range of Video Analytic Cameras from Q-See such as the QTN8086B.
|Main Processing Chip||
ARM Cortex A17
|Video||Network Access Bandwidth||
|Input Resolution||8MP、5MP、4MP、3MP、1080P、960P、720P real time|
128 CH IPC input
|Output||HDMI×2:oneof3840×2160/1920×1080/1280×1024 theotherof1920×1080/1280×1024 VGA×1:1920×1080/1280×1024|
128 CH IPC audio input
Max 16 CH
RJ45 10/100/1000 Mbps × 2
SATA×16(Hotswap RAID 0/1/5/6/10）,eSATA×1
|Max Capacity for 1 single HDD||
10T surveillance grade
RS485×2, connect to PTZ and keyboard
|USB||USB2.0×2( front panel ), USB3.0×1( rear panel )|
≤ 30W ( without HDD )
-10 ～ 50 ℃，10% ～ 90% humidity