Q-See QT90128 NVR : 128 Channel : 8MP 3840×2160 : 384Mbps : 2x 10/100/1000 : 16x SATA : H.265 : 1x HDMI-4K-Out, 1x HDMI-Out : VGA-Out : Alarm 8x In 4x out : 2x eSATA : 3RU
The QT90128 is the newest generation, largest capacity Video Surveillance Server from Q-See with support for 128 8MP cameras and 16x hot swapable hard drive units. It is feature packed with the latest technology for Video Surveillance perfectly suited for Australian Enterprise and Government use.
With support for up to 128 8 Megapixel cameras the Q-See QT90128 is the ideal VSS for deployment into commercial and industrial locations with large camera requirements. As part of the Q-See Enterprise/Government range this recorder can be controlled by a central QT-View Video Management Server distributed storage and robust, reliable remote video management and monitoring
- 128 Channel 8MP Resolution at 3840×2160 per camera
- Support for both H.264 and the latest H.265 compression CODECs for high quality video at maximum compression
- ONVIF 2.3 conformance
- 4K output for true ultra high def viewing. HDMI x2 (1x of 4Kx2K, 2x of 1920×1080 & 1280×1024) VGA x1 (1920×1080 & 1280×1024)
- 16 channel simultaneous playback
- 384Mbps total network access bandwidth processing capacity
- 8MP/ 5MP / 4MP / 3MP / 1080P / 960P / 720P @ 25 and 30fps
- Dual stream recording with manual, timer, motion and sensor based triggering
- 8 channel local alarm input and 4 channel output
- 2x 10/100/1000 RJ45 Ethernet LAN port in dual or redundant mode
- TCP/IP, PPPoE, DHCP, DNS, DDNS, uPnP, NTP and SMTP support
- Up to 16x SATA 3.5″ drives
- RAID Type RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 5, RAID 6, RAID 10
- Optional eSATAx2 expansion ports
- 2x USB 2.0 and 1x USB 3.0 port
- Remote control
- ≤15W power consumption + hard drive power
- 437 × 483 × 143 (W×D×H)
- Special order item – may require up to 4 weeks for delivery
The QT90128 is designed for deployments of many cameras typically distributed over large areas. As such camera power and Ethernet switching is typically provided by dedicated and distributed PoE access switches, PoE range extenders and PoE splitters. Ethernet and IP design is an important consideration and a free consultation is recommended for the design, installation and configuration of switches. Q-See access switches are available in 8, 16 and 24 ports to aggregate cameras and back haul to the QT90128.
The QT90128 supports up to 16 SATA hot swapable storage drives with RAID0, RAID1, RAID5, RAID6 and RAID10. Each surveillance grade drive can be up to 10TB capacity for 160TB total drive capacity which when combined with the newest H.265 compression codec ensures this unit is more than able to record and store the highest quality video feeds from 2 to 8MP cameras. Backup can be added via optional eSATA drives and eSATA drive arrays in addition to the standard USB 3.0 port.
The H.265 new generation video codec requires half the storage of the older H.264 compression .
HDMI-4K 8MP Ultra High Definition Input and Output
The QT90128 VSS supports up to 384Mbps of video stream aggregate bandwidth. This allows for camera streams in full 25fps 8MP 3840×2160 resolution. This input can be fully displayed on any UHD 4K display, TV or monitor.
Output is via 1 HDMI-4Kx2K port, 1 HDMI-1K port and a standard VGA port. These can be used in a variety of ways to distribute the displays in various modes across multiple display devices. HDMI extenders and splitters can be used.
Q-See’s QT View for IPHONE, IPAD and ANDROID SMARTPHONES puts the power of peace-of-mind literally at your fingertips. Designed to work with our QT-series security DVR and NVRs, QT-View allows you to check in on your property, business or loved ones anywhere, at any time. Receive instant e-mail alerts and see what’s going on with the swipe of a finger.
View live feeds from up to four cameras simultaneously. QT View takes full advantage of touch-screen technology to allow you to add or change video feeds, play back video or even control a pan-tilt-zoom camera . You can even take still images and save them on your phone or send them as e-mail attachments.
Smart Video Analytics
The QT878/816/8732/8764/90128 all support the new range of Video Analytic Cameras from Q-See such as the QTN8086B.