HDMI 1080P Extender Kit : CAT5e or CAT6 : 120 Meters
A HDMI extender over cat5/cat6 is designed to convert HDMI signal to standard Ethernet for transmit by standard Cat5e or Cat6 cable. It can transmit HDMI signal source from a NVR, HD STB, DVD, PS3/4, XBox or any other HDMI out put to a HD projector, DLP, LCD, LED or other audio visual equipment.
When you wish to locate one or more displays a log way from your DVR or NVR these units can be employed to convert a HDMI signal and extend it over standard Ethernet cabling up to 120 meters. When used in conjunction with a HDMI splitter you can have remote displays distributed about your home or business with ease.
Please note these units will not support 4K UHD transmission.
1. Single Cable! (Other comparable devices require dual Cat5/6 cable)
2. This 120m HDMI extender uses a single cat5e or cat6 (recommended) cable for HDMI extension up to 120 meters.
3. Each set includes one sender and one receiver
4. Follow the standard of IEEE-568B
5. Support resolution up to 1080p full HD
6. Support Ethernet bandwidth 120m
7. HDCP compliant
8. Supports resolutions: 480i@60Hz, 480p@60Hz, 576i@50Hz, 576p@50Hz, 720p@50/60Hz, 1080i@50/60Hz, 1080p@50/60Hz
9. Extends by router connection or LAN connection, cable length requirements are as follows:
A. CAT5 80 meters maximum between two devices
B. CAT5e 100 meters maximum between two devices
C. CAT6 120 meters maximum between two devices
||HDMI, IR (Sender)
||DC 5.0V / 1.0A
||-10 to 60 Degree Celsius
||2 x HDMI Extender
2x AC Power Adaptors