Q-See QT878-B NVR : 8 Channel : 8MP 3840×2160 : 50Mbps : 8 POE : 1x SATA : H.265 : HDMI-4K-Out (QT878-B model) : VGA-Out : Desktop
Q-See is so excited to bring the fantastic Q-See QT878 recorders now to Australia. As the latest generation residential, small business grade network recording product from Q-See this NVR is packed with the latest technology. With support for up to 8x 8Megapixel cameras in 3264×2448 resolution this recorder has a bright and long future.
Q-See QT878-B and QT878-C
- 8 Channel 8MP Resolution at 3260×2448 per camera
- Main Processing Chip = ARM Cortex A7
- 8x RJ45 PoE ports for direct camera connection via Cat5e or Cat6 Ethernet cabling
- Support for both H.264 and the latest H.265 compression CODECs for high quality video at maximum compression
- ONVIF 2.3 conformance
- 4K UHD output for true ultra high def viewing on QT878-B. HDMI-4K x1 (4Kx2K 3840×2160, 1920×1080 & 1280×1024) VGA x1 (1920×1080 & 1280×1024)
- HD output for full high def viewing on QT878-C. HDMI x1 (1920×1080 & 1280×1024) VGA x1 (1920×1080 & 1280×1024)
- 8 channel simultaneous playback
- 50Mbps total network access bandwidth processing capacity
- 8MP / 5MP / 4MP / 3MP / 1080P / 960P / 720P @ 25 and 30fps
- Dual stream recording with manual, timer, motion and sensor based triggering
- 1x 10/100/1000 RJ45 Ethernet LAN port
- TCP/IP, PPPoE, DHCP, DNS, DDNS, uPnP, NTP and SMTP support
- 1x SATA 3.5″ drives with 1TB unit installed
- 1x USB 2.0 and 1x USB 3.0 port
- Remote control
- ≤5W power consumption + hard drive power
- 300 x 250 x 45 mm (W x D x H)
H.265 Compression and Storage
The QT874 and QT878 both support a single SATA storage drive up to 10TB capacity which when combined with the newest H.265 compression codec ensures this unit is more than able to record and store the highest quality video feeds from 5 and 8MP cameras.
HDMI-4K 8MP Ultra High Definition Input and Output*
The QT874 and QT878-B NVRs support up to 40Mbps and 50Mbps of video stream aggregate bandwidth. This allows for camera streams in full 25fps 8MP 3840×2160 resolution. This input can be fully displayed on any UHD 4K display, TV or monitor.
Output is via 1 HDMI-4Kx2K port 3840×2160, 1 HDMI-1K port and a standard VGA port. These can be used in a variety of ways to distribute the displays in various modes across multiple display devices. HDMI extenders and splitters can be used.
* Please note QT878-C models record 8MP/5MP/4MP/3MP/2MP/1MP video but only output via 2MP HD HDMI in 1920×1080. Downloaded and streams viewed on PC/MAC with Desktop QT-View are full resolution files. The digital zoom benefit is the same.
Smart software and apps
Q-See’s QT View for IPHONE, IPAD and ANDROID SMARTPHONES puts the power of peace-of-mind literally at your fingertips. Designed to work with our QT-series security DVR and NVRs, QT-View allows you to check in on your property, business or loved ones anywhere, at any time. Receive instant e-mail alerts and see what’s going on with the swipe of a finger.
View live feeds from up to four cameras simultaneously. QT View takes full advantage of touch-screen technology to allow you to add or change video feeds, play back video or even control a pan-tilt-zoom camera . You can even take still images and save them on your phone or send them as e-mail attachments.
Smart Video Analytics Ready NVR
The QT878/816/8732/8764/90128 all support the new range of Video Analytic Cameras from Q-See such as the QTN8086B.